Corps noir_Annexe II
Corps noir Annexe II was distilled from certain extracts of the earlier choreography, Corps Noir. This short piece explored the principles of retinal persistence. In a completely darkened room, visitors viewed a succession of tableaux vivants imprinted and superposed directly on their retinas. Destabilizing the real and the tangible, and confusing corporeal and sensorial memory, this project was presented as part of the Microclimats event at the 2009 TransAmériques Festival.
- Conception: Stéphane Gladyszewski
- Performers: Esther Godette, Justin Gionet
- Live composer: David Lafrance
- Creation assistant and projectionist: Justine Ricard
- Programmer: Alexandre Burton