With artisanal simplicity, a series of scenographic objects inspired by the fantastic cinematic world of B movies were conceived in close collaboration with choreographer Anne Thériault for her project, La Physique. An inflatable helmet, a large bubble of smoke bomb soap, a variable beam flashlight – all are specifically designed to serve as a companion to this artist's creative process and create a kitsch humoristic atmosphere tinged with surrealism.
- Tangente (Montreal)
- OFFTA - Théâtre d'Aujourd'hui (Montreal)
- Conception of scenic objects: Stephane Gladyszewski, Anne Thériault
- Choreographer: Anne Thériault
- Inflatable helmet: transparent tape, miniature vaccum cleaner, latex tubing, nylon.
- Flashlight device: cardboard, flashlight, plastic.